Counting down to the FE First Awards 2017 for marketing – if you haven’t started yet, now’s the time to start getting your entries together! Closing date 28th September
Most of the FE First Awards for college marketing are open to marketing teams in colleges across the UK – whether they are College Marketing Network members or not. Just two categories are reserved for CMN member colleges. Founded in 1999, the awards recognise the innovative, exciting and effective marketing campaigns and techniques that our colleges are famous for. If your college is a non-member, why not join with your entry to claim the lower, member entry fees as well as to start benefitting from all our other services? Find out more at www.m-network.org/cmn-join
What are the categories for 2017?
- External PR/Communications campaign
- Internal Communications campaign
- Events management
- Website development, sponsored by FEmarketing
- Digital and social media campaign, sponsored by Net Natives
- School leaver recruitment campaign
- Specialised recruitment campaign
- Full-time prospectus
- Marketing Team of the Year*, sponsored by AoC
- Lifetime Achievement Award*
(* categories only open to CMN member colleges at the time of the award on 27th November)
What do I need to do?
- DOWNLOAD THE ENTRY FORMS from m-network.org/cmn-awards along with more supporting information and the Awards brochure. EACH CATEGORY HAS ITS OWN ENTRY FORM SO MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE RIGHT ONES!
- Send your entries in either hard copy to F16, Preston Technology Centre, Marsh Lane, Preston, PR1 8UQ, or by email to [email protected]
- Get them in by the closing date: 28th September 2017
- Enter several categories – CMN member colleges enjoy reduced fees if they enter 3 or more categories.
- Make sure you come to the FE First Awards evening at our 30th Annual Conference on Monday 27th November: the evening starts at 6.30pm with a reception sponsored by our conference exhibitors, followed by dinner, the awards and music. More about our conference speakers, topics and how to book for the Conference and Awards evening at m-network.org/cmn-conference (The awards evening is included in a full conference booking or can be booked separately.)
What last year’s winners said:
“We were thrilled and delighted to receive the Gold FE First Award for our website development project. To be recognised for this work by our peers and to receive Gold against such strong competition meant so much to us.” Chichester College
“Winning Gold for ‘Marketing Team of the Year’ and Silver for ‘School Leaver Recruitment Campaign’ in 2016 was such a big boost for a small team who have worked tremendously hard to turn the college around…” Lewisham Southwark College
“Our principal was with us at the FE First awards ceremony and was delighted with our achievement. This endorsement has helped us make a business case for further investment … which we will be progressing with this year.” Northampton College
“Entering the College Marketing Awards is a fantastic opportunity to showcase the work your team is carrying out in what are challenging times for both student recruitment and the sector. Being recognised by your peers and the industry gives you the weight to go back and demonstrate the value you bring to your organisation.” Stafford CollegeRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in