Information and guidance for parents and carers of children attending early years settings, schools and colleges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The DfE blog features topical information about education and coronavirus (COVID-19) that parents may find helpful.
Essential information for the spring term
Includes information on testing, face coverings, free school meals and home education.
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during COVID-19
Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing
- Households and bubbles of pupils, students and staff of schools, nurseries and colleges: get rapid lateral flow tests
Clubs and out-of-school settings
- Guidance for parents and carers of children attending out-of-school settings during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Making a childcare bubble with another household
Home schooling and remote education
- Supporting your children’s remote education during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): keeping children safe online
Support for children and young people
Published 16 March 2021 Contents