Funding to support young people in the North East to find a pathway to a great career through the Opportunity North East (ONE) programme.
PDF, 175KB, 5 pages
These letters sent to combined authorities:
- set out the payments made in the financial year 2020 to 2021
- set out the payments made in the financial year 2019 to 2020
- includes how we intend the combined authorities to use the funding
Opportunity North East aims to improve educational and employment outcomes and boost the aspirations of young people in the North East by:
- strengthening training for teachers
- providing bespoke school improvement support
- opening up more career pathways
The Secretary of State makes grant determinations under section 31 of the Local Government Act 2003.
Published 29 September 2020