Practical training materials for primary and secondary schools to use to train staff to teach about respectful relationships.
MS Powerpoint Presentation, 362KB
This training session supports the new statutory:
- relationships education for primary schools
- relationships and sex education (RSE) for secondary schools
The module contains key knowledge and facts to help teachers understand what they must teach. It includes information on:
- the importance of respect
- healthy friendships
- rights and responsibilities regarding equality
- damaging stereotypes
- criminal behaviour in relationships
These slides should be adapted to suit individual school context. This can include adding your own videos and resources to make your teaching training sessions more visual and interactive.
When planning your curriculum, consider how you will link these topics.
Respectful relationships is closely related to:
Published 24 September 2020